1 1/4 cup plain flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 tablespoon hundreds and thousands
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. In a food processor, pulse flour and sugar until combined.
3. Add butter and pulse until dough begins to come together.
4. Place dough into a medium bowl.
5. By hand knead in the hundreds and thousands, and then form a dough ball.
6. Put the dough ball on baking paper, and pat dough to form a rectangle approximately 20 cm x 12 cm, and freeze for 15 minutes.
7. Take dough out of the freezer, and cut dough into 1 inch squares.
8. Place 2-3 cm apart on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
9. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store cookies for up to a week (that's if they last that long!)
For more tasty recipes, go here.
Linking up to Ange's weekly
linky Fun with Food over here.